Friday, June 5, 2009

Empty Decorations

Empty Decorations a song sung by douglas lim and chelsea ng is my all time favourite song. it was the theme song of my favourite show "Kopitiam".

i really love this song in a way i can relate to this song.

and i really love the title empty decorations it has an ironic taste in it isn't it?
i mean a decoration will not be considered as a decoration if it's empty...
when it's empty then it's useless...

at times i feel like i am an empty decoration. i am there but i am not there...

just an empty decoration...

Empty Decorations...

I wake in the dark
With showers of life
Moments of emptiness around
Floating away
No other hope
Reality brings me

Into the ground
What can I do
What can I say
I need a place to hide away
Just for a while, just for a smile
Just for a life I used to know

The perfect song were filled with
Words of love and not with anger
What if they go
What if they leave me far behind

'Cause I don't wanna be alone... (uh oh)
Living life for on my own (uh oh)
I don't want to live my life in isolation
Filled with empty decorations
'Cause I want to be with people that I know

Who would do the things I do (uh oh)
Making all my dreams come true (uh oh)
I don't recognize the shadows at my door
Though I've seen them all before
Because the only thing I really want...
Is to be with you...

9 comments:

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

i love douglas lim!
i love kopitiam!
i also love the song!

:D

Unknown said...

huhu.. arena lirik ka?
:-p

LeSScAkAp said...

w.suhailaliza: they don't make local comedy like kopitiam anymore kan? sigh... it was a good laugh la...
douglas lim is a genius bangga gak he's a tesl graduate heheheheh

amirezka: sikit la but it's related to my feeling hahahaha

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

mygosh!! i miss those days yang tunggu tv to watch kopitiam!! ;(

Sabby said...

hi faliq!

:)

LeSScAkAp said...

elly: sigh that's where i know what in grown toe nail is... sigh...

sabby: sabby!!!!

Ms Martha Moore said...

last line? to be with who yang? hahhaa....

LeSScAkAp said...

erm... arrr...

eleh... you la sape lagi huhuhuh

LeSScAkAp said...

erm... arrr...

eleh... you la sape lagi huhuhuh