Monday, June 22, 2009

trail of thoughts

here are some things that has been wandering around my head:

1) am i making the right thing?

As u know (or not...) i have quit my previous job and started a new one at an art place in Great Eastern Mall. I am now working as something that I really hated. Dealing with kids. I mean small kids aged between 3 to 12 years old. To be quite honest I do not like kids, especially of the breed that keeps on running, screaming, yapping, bitching etc. I do not why I agreed to work there but here i am working there.

So far, so good except during the weekend. It is really hectic. Twenty or so kids in a small compound running with paint, screaming and demanding. *SIGH* what have i signed up for. However, the weekdays are not as bad. I mean it's kind of fun to work there to see the kids spread their creativity and all...

I am still hoping for something from Mr Bachelor No. 6.... MOE!!!!! help!!!!

2) I am NOT ASIAN enough?

A friend of mine told me that there will be an International movie being shoot here in KL (actually by now dah lepas) so she told me to send in my resume and we'll see how so said her. A few days after i received an email saying that i made the cut. To add to the excitement, my friend told me there will be Sean Penn and naomi Watts. She said that we will need to be wearing something formal.

2 days before the shoot. Still no call about anything. I was getting anxious so i asked my friend. she shaid she's been calling her friend and no answer. a day before still no news. that night my friend smsed me saying that i did not made the cut after the production from States made anotehr screening. The reason?

I DON'T LOOK ASIAN ENOUGH.

that's new. I mean i do not look caucasion enough to be part of any local stints yet i am not asian enough to be in an internation project. Do i look HISPANIC?

3) Am i really seeing people's true colour and will i like it?

I am starting to see the true colour of someone and i might not like it. Does it mean that i am superficial or does it mean that his/her true colour is not a pleasant one? Am i being judgemental or i am being rational?

4) Why do I feel that i need more money?

I am not getting married anytime soon. but why do i feel the need to get more money. Maybe i should start tuition class soon...

5) Do I have H1N1?

Seems like i have the symptoms. Difficulty in breathing, aches at joints, feel like feverish... am i dying or am i being paranoid? Am i getting paranoia by the day??? I think i am...

6) Can I REALLY achieve my dream?
i am starting to have doubts...

8 comments:

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

haha. macam iklan milo plak.
"boleh kah saya..bla bla" byk plak soklans.
btw,
1) i dint know u quitted the job. and kids? where do u work? an arcades?

5) well, m having the sssame (takut nk sebut) symptoms too. but, i think it's because of my sinus. nauzubillah~

falliq, i think you ARE mexican. =p

*wah, word verification: pardoxis. besnye!*

LeSScAkAp said...

1) yes i quitted my job hahahahaah it's an art class for children

5) tu la nauzibillah min zalin...

i am? gosh malu nieh hahahaha

Ms Martha Moore said...

erm..... you should never do things you dont like to do....

if u have h1n1, what do i have?

hispanic....

hehehe....

telea

Moe Nasrul said...

actually when they mean Asian... they mean Chinese, Korean or Japanese looking cause that is the stereotypical Asian look...

Keep hanging in there man...you'll make it someday.

Sorry about the unavailability of the Trooper thing but i'll definitely keep you in mind once something opens up:D

LeSScAkAp said...

martha: hispanic? cool oh yeah bebeh... latino telenovela... here i come hahahaha

moe: aww... thanks man...

Unknown said...

erk.. hahaha.. muke cam org jawe ler.. tok ki oi.. ngeeee.. xpe2.. relaks jerk. ignore bende tuh semua.. hehehe. wat bende baru..
mulekan hidup baru!!
erk mcm iklan lahh plak. semua baru..

epifah said...

agree.you could pass for hispanic or philipino lah hot rod.ganteng.hahah!
maybe they were looking for those far east asian type putih2 sepet2 tu kut.

i have sore throats jugak ni and rasa chilly, aches.prolly from the driving kut.haha.

dem.

LeSScAkAp said...

epifah: really? hahahahaha
never knew that driving can be hazardous for health heheheh