Friday, August 14, 2009

bila abang long berblog

Abang Long adalah seorang lelaki yang sangat lelaki pendek kata a very typical man... malay man for that matter. not that it's a bad thing. First impression towards him would be "dood this guy, u better not mess around with him or he'll bash your face off". However, throughout a few years knowing him with my lovely sister Anna, I've seen the part of if that Anna always talks about; the funny part, the cute part and the groggy part. well that's normal. at first it's hard to believe that this 6 foot something guy can be cute... but after a while he can be cute attitude wise.

Lately i saw a new side of him, to be quite honest i would never thought that he is a reading kind of person (sorry abang long) but then one day he bought a book by a politician (i think now an ex politician) who has become a writer. I thought it's just a one off thingie but the next couple of week i saw him with a new book. and i thought to myself, wow the dude is something. And he really took care of the book (i.e he wrapped it up with plastic).

Then one day i saw his status on facebook saying; "my blog is up, just completed my entry" or something like that. i was like erm yeah sure why not. then just now as i was walking home from my class, Anna texted me and gave me the url of abang long's blog. so with curiosity in my head i head home and opened up his blog. my lord he sure can write. a long one to say the least.
similar to Anna's blog abang long's blog is full of things that made you think and not to mention long entry as well.

he can definitely write and his writing is not the dull kind of writing. he sort of puts his soul into it and that's something new from him as well. well now i think abang long holds no surprises anymore because he as surpasses the level that he can do pretty much anything

feel free to visit his blog :daritongkosongkeketongketong.blogspot.com

cheers to abang long

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is you scared of your abg long. correct?
wait, i thought you're the eldest?

LeSScAkAp said...

this not my REAL anbang long la hehehehe he is my friend's boyfriend since he is big so we all called him abang long and his gf sistah! hehehe

Anonymous said...

owh, haha.
tipah tertipu :P