Friday, June 17, 2011

The Joys in Life

Alhamdulillah after a few years of trying, this year has been good so far.

1. I was given the opportunity to host a show. On my own. A show called Pencak. A show that showcases 13 different types of silat from around Malaysia.

I know I might be the last person for people to imagine to be learning silat. But hey i represent the laymen who have no basic of silat at all. Yeah was a fun journey. Tiring but fun. Alhamdulillah... With that i managed to travel to several places that i might not go for no reason. It was truly an adventure of its own and i learnt alot.

InsyaAllah and hopefully it will be out after raya. And hopefully more job coming after that. Amiiiiiin...

oh and here are some pix ;)

In Kuantan, Pahang

In Kota Bharu, Kelantan.

In Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu

In Johor Bharu, Johor (before kene belasah)

In Umbai, Melaka.
In KL



2. For two years in a row, PNB has hired me to be their Quizmater for their gameshow.

One of PNB Quiz in Ipoh.

Alhamdulillah. This shows that i did a good job and they trust in me to handle the event again. InsyaAllah more to come amiiiiiin...

On top of that, i am working at a place where the boss understands what i do and given me the levy to do it so as long as i do not neglect my responsibilites here.

Alhamdulillah all goes well... hopefully this will go on... InsyaAllah...

Hopes and dreams do come true it is only a matter of time and effort and it will come when we least expected it.

Toodles!
xoxo

No comments: