Friday, June 17, 2011

Of Roller Coaster Ride and Nora Elena



Yes dalam title aku ada nama Nora Elena. Y? Sebab this show has somewhat become a phenomenon among Malaysians be it guys or girls.
I shall not give you the synopsis of the story buy you can go to www.tonton.com.my and watch the show on your own. The full episode.





Having said that, that's it about Nora Elena.

Next topic, roller coaster. I just l

ove it. Don't ya? I mean the adrenalin, the uncertainty and the suprise t

urn and plunge is just fantastic.

Same goes with life. A lot of twist and turn. You have the boring flat line, then you have the tiring climb and then the excitement of the whole ride. Then, you will come back to the end of the ride. Well, if you want to and if you can, you can do it again... but it all depends.

Same goes with my life.I am not on my very own roller coaster ride. I had my share of flat line and tiring climb and now Alhamdulillah i am enjoying the ride and savouring ever moments of it.


Alhamdulillah, I really hope i don't have to come back to the station anytime soon. I have a lot more to learn and grab on the ride.

Let's hope that all goes well for all of us. InsyaAllah...

p/s hopefully i wont barf throughout the ride huhuhuhu

No comments: