Monday, November 24, 2008

The Call

this past few weeks have been an eventful one this includes;
1. i changed my job
2. i met my sister after a looooooong while
3. i had the talk with my other half and
4. i receive the call (althought it was not what i had been waiting for but it is still something interesting)

so i was doing sudoku on my bed at about 12.30 am when suddenly my phn satrs to sing Christina's new song, "Keeps Getting Better", that indicates someone is calling me.
"hello, Cham here," said the male voice
"cham who?" i was extremely blur
"Cham didi" replied the man
and then a very familiar voice came on the background
"you don't even know us anymore! how ungrateful!"
at that moment i realize who that guy was.
"yes papa bao, how may i help you?"
"are you free now or are u having any major examination or anything?"
"i am free as a bird" i ommited a small detail abt me working
"here talk to your sis" we called her sis because she is older that we are and she is like a sister.
"how dare you, haven't call us and u guys just kep quiet... how ungrateful." quiet and then she laughed.
"okay here's the deal. if u are free i need you to act in a new drama series with Malaysia's number one male actor. you will be sparring with him." he favourite word is sparring it makes mne feel like i will be kicking the guy's a** or something.
"it will be showed on january 1st 09 during the Samarinda slot."
i was hypervantilating...
i need air
i need... i have no idea i was excited!
"yeah sure i am free... oh thank you thank you thank you" i don't know how many times i said thank you to her.

it is one of my dreams to be acting in that drama slot. i mean it's kinda primetime and people loves that slot. it's my breaking point. howe can i not be excited

"you and Ian was selected to be part of this series" SELECTED? was she serious? selected
that's a huge word!

then she said i'll text u the details later.

and there i was all excited and i can't sleep
i called my other half and i can hear how proud the person is...

and that makes me happy...

in a nutshell

God has a very funny way in giving what you want. have faith and it will come. Praise Allah my prayers have been answered and i will do my best to go farther!

nuff said!

4 comments:

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

acting?? are you serious??? waaah..aku kawan ngn pelakon wei!! congrats! congrats!! :D

anna r said...

ooohhh...who's the sister you haven't seen in a loooong while??

LeSScAkAp said...

you la... aiyoh!

anna r said...

i know! saje nak attention :) i ni kan attention seeker :)