Thursday, November 27, 2008

people with mission

"Everyone has his own specific vocation or mission in life; everyone must carry out a concrete assignment that demands fulfillment. Therein he cannot be replaced, nor can his life be repeated, thus, everyone's task is unique as his specific opportunity to implement it."
Viktor E. Frankl

everyone on this planet has his/her own mission in life. Be it to annoy younger siblings or to gain wealth or to travel the globe or anything. Each and every individual has their own mission in life.Like what Mr. Frankl said, it cannot be replaced for life itself cannot be repeated so like it or not we have to embrace the mission with our heart. This is because these mission that we received will mold us into who or what we are.

my other half is going on his/her mission on the day that i myself will embark on my mission. both of our missions are different yet, it is what we received and we have to face it because we have to do it.

my mission starts on the 28th where it is my first day shoot for the drama series. it is my mission to excel in this because this where i am going to proof myself:
- that i was created to be a star (vain i know)
- to proof to my dad that i am worth something
- to show to my mother that all her sacrifice worth while
- to show my other half that i am achieving our dreams and i will not abandon our relationship
- to show to my friends that their faith and support worth while
- to show those skeptics that i can do it

i am worried about my other half's mission it is more dangerous than mine. but i have full faith in Allah and He knows that whatever mission that he puts him/her through it's for the best.

as for me, i have no idea how to face the battle this 28th, i have no script, i was told that the script will be on the spot, and i have no idea when is the call time. (that's the downside of showbiz, u have to be on your feet always...)

i am utmost happy with the opportunity and i will do my utmost best to make my time worth while there...

sigh...

mission

remember;

whatever life puts you through, always know that He has His own reason for doing it. Face it with dignity and learn from it

nuff said!

2 comments:

anna r said...

don't u worry my friend.

u are definitely worth something. ur other half is damn proud and you. and your other half will be just fine on their mission. u don't worry.

i'll be here if you need me.

and you're right about one thing...you're born to be a star!

Ms Martha Moore said...

I secod the motion anna!!

All hail MR. Frank....

dernee