Tuesday, December 2, 2008

you were born to be a star
-anna r-


so finally i reached the day of my shoot. for a first day it was CRAP! but i guess that's the price you gotta pay to climb the heaven's stairs to reach the star. to get up there is extremely difficult.

first day
my call time was at 2 on a friday. it was bad enough that they kinda ask me to find a pair of cargo pants and a pair of black boots last minute. on that very day, i had to wait for 9 hours to start my scene (of which lasts for about 5 - 10 minutes ONLY) that's the downside of acting with a big star.

second day
the call time was at 8 in the morning. oh yeah the night before the shoot ends at 12 a.m then my friend picked me up because he wanted to talked about something with me. (and i thought i had big problems) we ended our meeting at abt 3 and i had to wake up at 6 something to catch the train to get to the set which is located smack in the middle of the city center. when i arrived at about 8.30, as usual, mr. superstar is still not around. this time he made an improvement, he arrived at about 9.30 or something. my scene starts at about 3 p.m and because mr. superstar has an appointment he had to left early. one good thing about working with mr. superstar is that if he leaves the set, meaning my presence there is not needed anymore. which means i left at about 6 something or seven.

i was happy to meet my other half arriving (although looking rather tired) with a smile. it gave me such relief. so we went to get crafty to meet the gang.we stayed there until 10. then, me, my other half and our sister make our way to pavilion to meet her sweet heart. we chilled there until closing time (which was about 12.30) finally we arrived home at about 1 a.m.

oh on the second day i met siti fazurina (the one who potrayed Anita in the same name title comedy series). she is a nice lady, not as snobbish as as i thought (and others), soft spoken not so diva. in a nutshell she is nice.

30th no shoot - to honour my sister's birthday :D

3rd day
call time: 12 p.m
actual shoot : 3 p.m

basically the day went smoothly. we met our third member of the technician team. miss watie from the disfunct. girl group, elite. she is a nice lady. totally friendly and funny too. she fits in the group nicely. with achong around we end up in tears (of laughter) every other minute. nothing much going on just that the shooting ended at 1 a.m. thank god miss watie leaves somewhere around the neighbourhood where my other half live so without a tinge of shame, i asked for if she could give me a ride. i think she had no other choice but to say yes. i felt bad but i had to go home or else i am stuck there.
all in all the day went on just nice.
up to this point there were no script
(maybe i should try being a mime actor)

today (4th day)
call time: 1 p.m
actual shoot: ...

so i arrived at the location. wet from sweat, tired, and sick. i arrived took my lunch and wait and wait and wait and wait...
apparently there were no scene for us for the day. which was kinda crap. but hey i got free food. :D
to i left the location at about 7.
oh they took me as a stand in for mr. superstar who had to leave early.

so here iam tired sick and kinda hungry (though i have no appetite) up dating my blog LOL

herm...

i guess all these are tests to see if i really want to make it. right?

oh another thing it really baffles me one of the extra, acted in alot of commercials. and (not to brag or sound like an extreme narcissist) i think he is not that good looking... crap!

anyways...

i'll see when i can write again till then i shall endure all this with lotsa patience
and also the love and support from those who loves me

peace

I AM A STAR!

nuff said

2 comments:

Ms Martha Moore said...

hmm....

cayunk..... hangin there k.... this is our dream.....

i love you!

matentiv

anna r said...

you ARE a star :)