Saturday, December 6, 2008

superficial

superficial...
it's been a while since i used that word. thanks to my sister miss anna R who reminded me of that word. not that she is superficial or aything she just wanted to say something to my other half but couldn't find the right word. and the word is... you're right! superficial.

superficial is sounds scientific to any laymen. right? but it's in our blood. we are superficial, like it or not. we ALWAYS judge the book by it's cover. don't give me the i'm not that kind of person. example, we choose ones with the best packaging, the brightest color, the biggest or the one with the best promotion when we are choosing things to buy. there a simple example of superficial. and like it or not, we kind of imply that on human being. let's face it, we want to be around people who are good looking or at the very least pleasent. despite the fact they are a total B***H or jerks etc.
no doubt there are not so good looking people who are B***Hes and JERKs too. however, there are also people who are goodlooking and nice and all. these are what we call blessings.

i am now witnessing my sister and my other half discussing, planning and doing god knows what related to work and they are totally busy. schedules are full to the max. WHAT THE HELL!!!! hahahahaha

here i am writing blog and browsing the net. i browsed this modelling website to check the models out and i was like "c'mon i am goodlooking than this person" and by saying this i am not THAT goodlooking okay. and these people get jobs etc. why can't i? maybe because i complaint alot?
so what... some people complain and they get what they want. well maybe because they do something about it right? but i did something, doesn't it count? i am not being grateful but... gosh... here i go again... falliq stop rationalizing urself...

I AM A MEGA STAR!!!!

if not,
I AM A GIGA STAR!!!!

LOL

nuff said



"The city is at a war
Playtime for the young and rich
Ignore me if you see me 'cause I just don't give a shit
The city is at war
Bless the young and rich
With designer drugs and designer friends"

"the city is at war" - cobra starship

- hey i have one of those things, designers friends :D


my final final words


COBRA STARSHIP WROCKS!!!!!!!

NUFF SAID

peace

1 comment:

anna r said...

ooooohhhhhhh... so THAT was what you were doing while I was having my mini breakdowns during our friday night meeting!

hehehehe...anyway, so sorry to drag you into the whole mess... but guess what? you're already a part of it! ahahahah!

anyway, you'll be getting jobs. don't u worry. famous stars always struggle tremendously before they make it big.

alection --> almost makes sense huh? ;P