Tuesday, December 23, 2008

the curtain call

the year has come to it's end yet again.
usually i would go and say what the hell had happened to my 365 1/4 days?
but now i am taking a more positive approach in facing the final days of '08 and embarking on the dawn of '09. I mean look at the bright side i am FINALLY completing my Bachelor's Degree after eons of studying. so there is no reason to be stressed or pissed that 08 has come the end.
'08 has been a great year and i finally felt that i am living my life to the fullest (okay maybe not YET but getting there working in progress)
in '08 i've learnt that:

1. i am still in love with the same person that i loved in '07 and will still love that person even more in '09.
2. i've learnt the hard way on who's my friend and who's not. (i am not easy to forgive kinda person LOL)
3. i've become closer to the people i thought will rip my head off i say something that's not right (that's my sis LOL)
4. in this year too i've gained lots of experience which includes:

a) i have experienced how tough it was being a teacher.
b) i gained experienced working in a boutique
c) i am now experiencing working in an office
d) i learnt how to use mac and being a designer (it's not easy LOL)
e) i am experiencing the fist of acting. (it's not as glitzy as it looked or sound but i believe that in '09 i will have my break in the industry)
f) i had a gist of Quickie (although it was not for long)

5. i met henry of quickie
6. i manage up get connected back with the people i lsat met abt 2 or 3 years ago. and it's refreshing to know how much each of us has grow.

all the reasons above are the reason why i should not feel like i've wasted 08. i had lived a great year and i am looking forward to have a greater year in 09.

so... sayonara 08 great to live in u and
welcome 09 hope to have greater experience with you...

so where will we celebrate the curtain call of 08 and the rise of 09?
Pavilion maybe?
*wink* *wink* to my sis LOL

2 comments:

Ms Martha Moore said...

aww....

isnt that sweet?

i second pavi!

parro

anna r said...

ahahahaha! yes yes yes! i third pavi! hehehe...and i think we should try to get the gang together. they don't want, then too bad...

aawww...I feel so honoured that you fear and love me so much :) hehehe...both you and your partner have become my 'go-to' people, my buddies..my friends, my...everything... the feeling is mutual too...

and just so you know, your entry has inspired me to write a year-end one too :)

viterm