Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Last Time

It took me a while to actually put this up. I dont't know why i have to think a lot in putting this up. but here goes.

when was the last time i went to watch a movie that I WANT?
when was the last time i buy things that i want?
when was the last time i spend my time with my other half just strolling around?
when was the last time i go where ever i want without having to think about lots of things?
when was the last time i eat McD with my other half?
when was the last time i bought myself a book?

i can't remember all this. it seems like such a long time ago.
i want to do the things i did before. the things we did before.
now things have change, seems like time has grown shorter on me, u, us and everybody.
at times i feel like i don't even know who i am or even worse who u are...

i don't like this...

seriously i do...

i want to eat mcd

seriously i do

i want to buy books

seriously i do...

nuff said!

2 comments:

Leon1234 said...

That was beautiful

Ms Martha Moore said...

honey....

look at the bright side....

at least we see each other every day.....

I promise we stroll and shop and watch movie when the time is rite owkay....

I love you so much.....

shillast