Friday, March 20, 2009

contemplation

i've been traveling on this road too long,
just trying to find my way back home,
but the old me is dead and gone,
dead and gone.

For the past few days this song has been the anthem that plays in my head day in and day out.I do not know why. Maybe its the fact that I am starting to become sick and tired of myself that I wanted to kill it. Maybe not commit literal suicide... that's for sure but i just want to start fresh. I want a well refined me.

It may seemed like i have a devil-may-care attitude or I-don't-care-about-your-shit attitude but i am not.
Damn it!

I am human after all.

Hopefully tomorrow when I wake up,
The old me is dead and gone...

Or maybe, hopefully someone knocks the shit out of me so that I will be harder to crack...

or..

enough...

3 comments:

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

let's pray for the best change k falliq.

aku pun rasa perasaan yang sama.
it is so daymn! difficult.

Ms Martha Moore said...

well....

if it brings good things to you than I am here to give you all my support...

emodisos

HasnahLilyAnderson said...

REMEMBER...this too, Will pass. juz hang in there.