Friday, March 27, 2009

Pertimbanganku

Sejak dua tiga hari ini, aku sering melakukan pertimbangan yang salah dan percaturan yang tidak tepat.

Kebiasaannya aku tahu yang setiap keputusan yang aku ambil dah telah aku hitung apa yang akan terjadi dan akan aku persiapkan dengan rancangan belakang (back-up plan).

But lately i feel like i can't really focus, i think that i have made the right calculation and prepared the right back-up plan, however, not only the plan didn't work, the back-up plan back-fired me...

Could it be because i am on cloud 9 now that i lack oxygen to let my brain work?

or

could it be that i am just to tired to actually think?

or

could it be that my instinct starts to fade?

or what?

so sue me if i made the wrong decision, the wrong judgment an error in estimating my action...

i am HUMAN!

i need to get enough O2...
*sigh*

1 comment:

Ms Martha Moore said...

yes babe....

u need to get enough O2...

n time off too.....

relax chill.....

retor